Unknown Substance Testing for Drugs, Poisons and Toxins
If you are suspicious that a loved one or employee has been exposed to poison or is using drugs, it is best to get professional comprehensive testing. These tests pick up traces of a variety of substances so you can properly address the situation. Test Smartly provides these tests for individuals who want peace of mind and quick results.
Testing For Drug Use Saves Lives
When an employee shows up to work and exhibits signs of drug use, you may want to order a test to put your suspicions to rest. Alternatively, you may feel concerned when a loved one becomes more reclusive and hostile. Even if the individual tests negative for drugs, this can narrow down the possible conditions that may be causing the symptoms. This will allow them to get the proper treatment they need. Conducting a test could be the best way to help an employee or loved one begin on the path to recovery.
Get Peace Of Mind With Test Smartly
If you have reason to believe you or a loved one is being deliberately or unintentionally poisoned, Test Smartly Labs provides thorough testing for detecting harmful substances.
If you have any questions on which test to choose, contact us today!
Information On This Topic
Environmental Surface Testing (Passive Exposure)
Any suspicion that your family members have been exposed to drugs sparks fear in the minds of parents and guardians. No matter how closely you monitor where they go or who they interact with, you can never be completely sure without a reliable and scientific environmental drug residue test that can find out the truth.
Understanding Drug Testing Types, Methods And Specimen Collection
Examining the wide assortment of drug testing options available and exploring the potential pros and cons of each method
There are several reasons or circumstances that can lead to the necessity of a drug test.
Prescription Drug Abuse: Signs, Symptoms and Statistics
Prescription drug abuse implies taking prescription medication was not given to you by the doctor, or taking your prescription medication in a manner that differs from the instructions. While taking prescription medication is not perceived as equivalent to taking illegal street drugs, the consequences can be equally harsh.
Should I Consider An Unknown Substance Test For Myself?
If you are ever suspicious that you might have been drugged or poisoned, you should look into testing immediately. Even if you don’t know what substance was used, Test Smartly can provide answers through our testing process. Test results can help you avoid dangerous situations and provide proof if you need to report an individual for assault.
At Test Smartly Labs, we also offer specialized testing for date rape drugs. If you are unsure about what test to choose, contact us to get the best testing solution for your needs.
Be prepared for your drug test:
- Bring your Government Issued Picture ID
- Bring Drug Test Paperwork or Authorization
- Complete TSL Intake Form & HIPAA Disclosure
- Pay for your Test on the same day it happens
- Make sure you are hydrated if you are performing a Urine Test
- Expect to have your nail polish removed if getting a Nail Drug Test
- We do not need your prescription information but a Medical Review Officer (MRO) may contact you after collection to verify your medications.
- For urine testing, plan on arriving 3 hours before we close (1 hr minimum) to provide a cushion of time for a shy bladder situation.
- For hair testing, be sure to dry your hair completely before arriving.
- For nail testing, be sure to clean your nails with soap and water before arriving. Also, artificial nails and polish must be removed.
What Are Your Hours?
- All Test Smartly Labs are open Monday through Friday, from 9am - 5pm
- The Overland Park Testing Center is also open from 9am – 1pm on Saturdays
Do We Need To Have An Appointment?
- No appointment is required to come into our labs, and all of our locations are on a walk-in basis. However, it is recommended you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing. If your situation requires special time considerations, please call us to determine if it would be better to arrange an appointment time.
Do I Need Doctors’ Orders For Testing?
- No doctors’ orders needed, we are a Direct-Access Testing Center. You are encouraged to consult your medical professional with your lab test results.
What’s The Turnaround Time For Lab Work?
- Average turnaround time is 2-5 business days depending on the complexity of the lab work. Most tests are available in 2-3 days.
Do You Need A List Of My Medications For A Drug Test?
- Per protocol, the lab techs are not allowed to receive or ask for your medications. A medical review officer or MRO, a licensed physician who specializes in toxicology, will call you and ask for your medications and your physician’s phone number if it’s detected in your sample during testing. The MRO will then call your physician to verify your medications.