MOBILE & ONSITE TESTING
It’s like Uber. Or Dominos pizza delivery.
In just a matter of minutes, anytime night or day, Test Smartly Labs can be right where you need us. If an emergency or crisis hits, we can jump in the car and reach you in no time. Many of our tests can be done on-site whether it’s at the scene of an accident, your home or workplace.
If you need us – we’ll be there.
Efficient Mobile Testing To Meet Your Busy Schedule
While a lot of what we do is run out of our office during business hours, we also have a fully-trained staff that’s mobile and available 24/7. Many of our clients find it extremely convenient that we can come to you. You’ll save time, limit the lost productivity and have a much more efficient process for your organizational testing needs.
Common On-Site Tests We Do
We can do a lot of different things on-site, but most often here’s why we deploy our mobile team:
- Pre-employment screening on the spot for job applicants
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Biometric screenings for workplace wellness
- Random drug testing
- Educational trainings on drug and alcohol abuse for your workplace
- Consultations to design a drug and alcohol testing program
- In-home collections for non-legal use of drug and DNA tests
If you would benefit from our mobile testing services and want us to come to you, contact us.
Information On This Topic
Advantages of Mobile Drug & Lab Testing Services
From Fortune 500 organizations to small companies and state & federal agencies, drug testing policies are implemented. Every organization has its own reasons to perform drug and alchol testing, which includes safety, liability and risk management.
Benefits of On-site Employee Drug Testing
In addition to performing pre-employment drug testing on new employees during the hiring process, many companies require employees to participate in their mandated random drug testing programs. This is essential for developing a drug-free workplace and as a result, ensuring the safety and productivity of the workplace.
The Flu virus is the major problem that the world is facing nowadays. Every year millions of people get flu but by using vaccine the risk of getting flu can easily be lowered. So getting the vaccine yearly is the best solution to protect yourself from the flu which can cause serious problems in your life. Mostly the flu is caused due to a virus and the symptoms of flu include runny nose, severe headache, cough, body pain, fever and feeling tiredness all the time.
Creating An Attractive Work Environment
It won’t be too hard to believe that employees are quite interested in workplaces that focus on sustaining healthy, happy employees. They like to know that you are investing in them as they are going to in your business. By considering mobile lab testing services and on-site testing to conduct health screenings, you make it easy for your employees to remain on top of their well-being.
Companies offering mobile drug testing services can gather and screen urine, saliva, nail, and hair samples from applicants and employees, and manage the drug testing program. Samples don’t have to travel for screening and results can be given immediately. Considering this fact, your employees won’t have to leave the workplace and travel for screening.
This is one of the things that many employees would be grateful to have. It portrays a depiction of an employer who comprehends their motivations and is ready to help them create a work environment according to their needs.
Be prepared for your drug test!
- Bring your Government Issued Picture ID
- Bring Drug Test Paperwork or Authorization
- Complete TSL Intake Form & HIPAA Disclosure
- Pay for your test on site
- Make sure you are hydrated if you are performing a Urine Test
- Expect to have your nail polish removed if getting a Nail Drug Test
- We do not need your prescription information but a Medical Review Officer (MRO) may contact you after collection to verify your medications.
- For urine testing, plan on arriving 3 hours before we close (1 hr minimum) to provide a cushion of time for a shy bladder situation.
- For hair testing, be sure to dry your hair completely before arriving.
- For nail testing, be sure to clean your nails with soap and water before arriving. Also, artificial nails and polish must be removed.
What Are Your Hours?
- All Test Smartly Labs are open Monday through Friday, from 9am - 5pm
The Overland Park Testing Center is also open from 9am – 1pm on Saturdays
Do We Need To Have An Appointment?
- No appointment is required to come into our labs, and all of our locations are on a walk-in basis. However, it is recommended you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing. If your situation requires special time considerations, please call us to determine if it would be better to arrange an appointment time.
Do I Need Doctors’ Orders For Testing?
- No doctors’ orders needed, we are a Direct-Access Testing Center. You are encouraged to consult your medical professional with your lab test results.
What’s The Turnaround Time For Lab Work?
- Average turnaround time is 2-5 business days depending on the complexity of the lab work. Most tests are available in 2-3 days.
Do You Need A List Of My Medications For A Drug Test?
- Per protocol, the lab techs are not allowed to receive or ask for your medications. A medical review officer or MRO, a licensed physician who specializes in toxicology, will call you and ask for your medications and your physician’s phone number if it’s detected in your sample during testing. The MRO will then call your physician to verify your medications.