Bundled Blood and Lab Testing
Sometimes it’s not enough to test for one or two different substances or ailments. In cases of unclear symptoms or a preponderance of symptoms, it’s important to offer a way for our customers to access a broad and thorough testing panel that gets to the heart of whatever they’re experiencing.
Panels And Bundles For Every Need And Budget
Our wide breadth of panels provide a way to cover a lot of ground in investigating symptoms, but this is hardly the only draw to our bundles.
Particularly in cases of bulk-testing for organizations, bundling provides significant discounts per-test, making our professional and high-quality service accessible to many more people.
Developing superior panels is integral to our service offering and is also an industry best practice. From our lipid panel to our comprehensive metabolism panels, we’re always in the business of providing effective bundles that will assist you in matters of diagnosis, better health, or holistic wellness.
To learn more about our lab testing bundles and panels, contact us today! Visit a Kansas City area location near you.
Information On This Topic
Blood Tests For Weight Management And Overall Fitness
With the start of every New Year, a lot of people start to go to the gym and care more about losing weight and their overall fitness. But as the year progresses, the motivation can wane or completely die out.
Take Control, Self-Direct Your Health Lab Testing
In a time where advances in modern medicine seem to be occurring daily, the average consumer now has greater access to preventative healthcare measures that were previously unavailable to the general public. Testing and knowledge that had been shrouded in secrecy and prohibitively expensive is quickly becoming accessible to the masses.
Biometric Screening In The Workplace
As you search for additional benefits to offer your employees you may consider creating an in-house health and wellness program. With between 65% and 90% of large firms offering biometric screening and a variety of free vaccinations, it’s certainly something to consider. Here’s what you need to know.
Common lab test panels include:
Complete Blood Count
Our most commonly taken blood test, gives a good idea of how healthy a person is in general.
Beyond Basics Metabolic Panel
Six more tests are combined with the Basic Metabolic Panel in this test for a more comprehensive evaluation of metabolic functions, focusing on organ systems.
Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP)
Complete metabolic panel checks the level of electrolytes, blood glucose, kidney and liver function.
Lipid panels include a group of tests which are used for evaluating cardiac risks, the tests include testing the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
Urinalysis is a general screening test which is often the first lab test performed for checking for early signs of a disease.
Be prepared for your lab test:
- Make sure you have been Fasting for at least 10-12 hours for many blood tests
- Make sure you are Hydrated for blood draw
- Complete TSL Intake Form & HIPAA Disclosure
- Pay for your lab test upfront (We don't process insurance claims but can provide you with information to submit your own insurance claim)
- If you are having specialized testing, call ahead to help us determine if there are special collection preparations.
- If you are interested in one of our health panels, please feel free to look at our web listing to help identify which one you want performed.
- Please try to arrive 30 minutes prior to business closing to allow us time to process your samples for shipment.
What Are Your Hours?
- All Test Smartly Labs are open Monday through Friday, from 9am - 5pm
- The Overland Park Testing Center is also open from 9am – 1pm on Saturdays
Do We Need To Have An Appointment?
- No appointment is required to come into our labs, and all of our locations are on a walk-in basis. However, it is recommended you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing. If your situation requires special time considerations, please call us to determine if it would be better to arrange an appointment time.
Do I Need Doctors’ Orders For Testing?
- No doctors’ orders needed, we are a Direct-Access Testing Center. You are encouraged to consult your medical professional with your lab test results.
What’s The Turnaround Time For Lab Work?
- Average turnaround time is 2-5 business days depending on the complexity of the lab work. Most tests are available in 2-3 days.
Do You Need A List Of My Medications For A Drug Test?
- Per protocol, the lab techs are not allowed to receive or ask for your medications. A medical review officer or MRO, a licensed physician who specializes in toxicology, will call you and ask for your medications and your physician’s phone number if it’s detected in your sample during testing. The MRO will then call your physician to verify your medications.