Even with wider acceptance of marijuana use in some states and for certain medical conditions, it continues to be seen and handled like an illegal substance in many cases. Maybe you need a marijuana drug test to determine if your teenager has been abusing drugs. Perhaps marijuana use is not tolerated in your workplace, and you need professional drug testing services to pre-screen future employees or test current ones.
The Best Facility For A Prevalent Drug
A few reasons…
- We’re pros. We’ve performed thousands of drug tests before, and we know how to do them quickly, safely and correctly.
- We’re clean. We maintain a drug-free workplace ourselves.
- We’re affordable. You get a great service and solid communication while skipping the high-dollar fees a hospital or other lab would charge.
- We’re local.
- We have a national collection network so we can test you conveniently in every state (over 4,000 sites).
- You’re in control. We don’t make the call on what to do, we just serve up accurate results and let you take it from there.
Who Needs Drug and Alcohol Testing?
At Test Smartly Labs, we believe every employer should have a drug and alcohol testing policy in place. Furthermore, there are many other reasons you may need our help. We offer a variety of drug test types and alcohol testing types to fit your needs. To get started, give us a call.
Information On This Topic
Understanding Drug Testing Types, Methods And Specimen Collection
Examining the wide assortment of drug testing options available and exploring the potential pros and cons of each method
There are several reasons or circumstances that can lead to the necessity of a drug test.
Why do businesses need to randomly drug test employees?
“Pre-employment screening is not good enough to reduce drugs in the workplace as anyone can stop long enough to find a job… ”
“If your business doesn’t drug test, you will likely attract illicit drug abusers looking for employment…”
Why Do Businesses Need Random Employee Drug Tests?
Do you remember the last time you applied for a new job? Or perhaps you are a hiring manager at the business who has accepted many applications and interviewed potential hires. One common part of the hiring process is the pre-employment drug test. No matter what side of the process you are on, this drug test is designed to ensure that the company ends up with the best employees possible who will be able to perform their duties safely and successfully.
What Types Of Tests Screen For Marijuana?
We offer several drug testing solutions to help you test for marijuana use; choose the test that best fits what you’re looking for:
- A urine test: used within the past few weeks (most common)
- A blood test: used within one or two days
- A saliva/oral fluid test: used within past one or two days
- A hair test: used within past 90 days
- A nail test: used as far back as 6 months ago
- A sweat/skin patch: continuous monitoring for 14 days (oftentimes court requested)
Be prepared for your drug test!
- Bring your Government Issued Picture ID
- Bring Drug Test Paperwork or Authorization
- Complete TSL Intake Form & HIPAA Disclosure
- Pay for your test on site
- Make sure you are hydrated if you are performing a Urine Test
- Expect to have your nail polish removed if getting a Nail Drug Test
- We do not need your prescription information but a Medical Review Officer (MRO) may contact you after collection to verify your medications.
- For urine testing, plan on arriving 3 hours before we close (1 hr minimum) to provide a cushion of time for a shy bladder situation.
- For hair testing, be sure to dry your hair completely before arriving.
- For nail testing, be sure to clean your nails with soap and water before arriving. Also, artificial nails and polish must be removed.
What Are Your Hours?
- All Test Smartly Labs are open Monday through Friday, from 9am - 5pm
- The Overland Park Testing Center is also open from 9am – 1pm on Saturdays
Do We Need To Have An Appointment?
- No appointment is required to come into our labs, and all of our locations are on a walk-in basis. However, it is recommended you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing. If your situation requires special time considerations, please call us to determine if it would be better to arrange an appointment time.
Do I Need Doctors’ Orders For Testing?
- No doctors’ orders needed, we are a Direct-Access Testing Center. You are encouraged to consult your medical professional with your lab test results.
What’s The Turnaround Time For Lab Work?
- Average turnaround time is 2-5 business days depending on the complexity of the lab work. Most tests are available in 2-3 days.
Do You Need A List Of My Medications For A Drug Test?
- Per protocol, the lab techs are not allowed to receive or ask for your medications. A medical review officer or MRO, a licensed physician who specializes in toxicology, will call you and ask for your medications and your physician’s phone number if it’s detected in your sample during testing. The MRO will then call your physician to verify your medications.