Schools and Universities
From students to teachers, professors to principals, everyone can benefit from a wellness program on a school campus!
According to the publication School Employee Wellness: A Guide for Protecting the Assets of Our Nation’s Schools,
School health programs in the 21st century should include eight components:
- family and community involvement in school health
- comprehensive school health education
- physical education and other physical activity
- school health services
- school nutrition services
- school counseling
- psychological and social services
- healthy school environment and school employee wellness
The experts all agree – from the schoolhouse to the college campus, health and wellness should be a priority.
Test Smartly Labs works with educational clients in a variety of ways. From providing on-site preventive health screenings to testing teenagers and athletes for illegal drug use, let us become one of your many trusted partners on campus.
To get started, give us a call.