STD Recent Exposure Testing
Concerned you were exposed to an STD?
At Test Smartly Labs, can we run a panel of tests for you to determine if you now carry an STD virus or infection. It’s important to get tested right when you suspect you were exposed, many STDs won’t show any signs or symptoms, but can carry some major health dangers.
How long will it take an STD to show up?
It’s important to know that since STDs are different viruses and infections, they will take different times to show up in your body. This is called an “incubation” period.
Here’s approximately how long it will take for these STDs to show up in your blood or urine tests:
- HIV (a few weeks)
- Hepatitis B (3-12 weeks)
- Hepatitis C (as early as 4 weeks but most accurate at 12 weeks)
- Herpes (as early as 4 weeks but most accurate at 12 weeks)
- Syphilis (10-90 days but usually picks it up after 6 weeks)
- Chlamydia (few days to a few weeks)
- Gonorrhea (few days to a few weeks)
If you need an STD test, Test Smartly Labs is here to help.