Proof of Immunization Testing
Many organizations and institutions require proof of immunization these days, from schools to workplaces.
Oftentimes people know they’ve been immunized but cannot track down the paperwork to prove it.
Test Smartly Labs can run a blood test for you so you can either:
- Prove you’ve been immunized
- Avoid getting immunized again
About Blood Titers
Called a “blood titer,” this blood test can determine if you’re immune to a disease, either because you’ve received a vaccination or you’ve had the disease already and are no longer susceptible. Positive titers mean you’re immune to a disease.
Healthcare Worker Immunity Panel (Titers)
Oftentimes healthcare workers need a standard panel run to prove immunizations. Here’s what our panel includes:
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibodies, IgG
- Varicella-Zoster Antibodies, IgM
- MMR Titers (Antibody Immunity) Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Rubeola
To get a titer test to prove your immunity, contact us today.