It doesn’t matter how common the itching, sneezing, runny nose, scratchy throat, sinus pain and watery eyes can be – when you suffer from allergies, it’s all miserable.
Luckily, there’s a lot of science behind allergies. Many advancements have been made in both the testing of allergies and the treatments designed to help you survive them.
If you have an allergy, it means your body is reacting to and defending itself against something it thinks is harmful. Your body’s reaction can be uncomfortable, and in severe situations, cause a life-threatening situation.
Test Smartly Labs offers several allergy testing options so you can get to the bottom of what’s making you miserable and in danger.
Comprehensive Allergy Panel
Foods. Grasses. Animals. Pollen.
There’s no telling what you’re allergic to… but we can help. Our allergy blood test can either test for one specific allergen, or we can run a series of tests to get to the bottom of what’s making you miserable. They’re especially good at picking up food allergies and environmental allergies.
Allergen Mold Testing
Mold is nothing to mess around with, it’s an allergy to be taken seriously. Mold can cause serious health risks especially for those with asthma. Learn more.
Seasonal Allergy Testing
Can you count on skipping the hayride every fall, or watching the easter egg hunt from inside every spring? Unsure why? Let us help get you a seasonal allergy panel where you can pinpoint exactly why your allergy symptoms pop up every year.
Either you or a doctor can request allergy testing. If you want to test for allergies using a blood test, Test Smartly Labs can help. Get started today.
Common Allergy Panels at Test Smartly Labs
Trust us to run your allergy panels, we have several options to fit your budget and needs. To run an allergy test, you can test a specific food or type of allergen, or request a panel to see if you’re allergic to multiple things.
- Allergy: Food Profile (Beef, Pork, Fish/Shellfish, Peanuts, Soybeans, Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Chocolate & Corn)
- Allergy: Fish Profile (Codfish, Halibut, Mackerel, Perch, Salmon, Trout & Tuna)
- Allergy: Shellfish Profile (Shrimp, Lobster, Crab, Clam, Oyster & Scallops)
- Allergy: Nuts (Almond; Brazil Nut; Cashew; Hazelnut/Filbert; Peanut; Pecan nut & Walnut)
- Allergy: Grains (Wheat, Barley, Whole Grain; Corn; Oats; Rice; Rye)
- Allergy: Dairy (Casein; Cheese, Blue (mold cheese); Cheddar; Cow’s Milk; Lactalbumin, Alpha-;Lactaoglobulin)
- Allergy: Mold (Alternaria tenuis; Aspergillus fumigatus; Aureobasidium pullulans; Candida albicans; Cladosporium herbarum; Epicoccum purpurascens; Fusarium moniliforme; Helminthosporium halodes; Hormodendrum hordei; Mucor racemosus; Penicillium notatum; Phoma betae; Stemphylium botryosum)
- Allergy: Fall Weeds (Cocklebur; English plantain; goldenrod; kochia (firebush); lamb’s quarters; marsh elder, rough; mugwort;pigweed, rough; ragweed, false; ragweed, common/short; lenscale; wormwood/sagebrush; yellow dockweed)
- Allergy: Summer Grasses (Alternaria tenuis; Bahia grass; Bermuda grass; Cladosporium herbarum; fescue, meadow; Johnson grass; Kentucky bluegrass (June grass); Mucor racemosus; rye grass, perennial; Timothy)
- Allergy: Vegetable (Broccoli; Cabbage; Cauliflower; Celery; Cucumber; Lettuce; Spinach)