Methamphetamine Drug Testing
The Director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) declared, “the abuse of methamphetamine—a potent and highly addictive stimulant—remains an extremely serious problem in the United States.”
Additionally, it was said:
“According to data from the 2012 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), over 12 million people (4.7 percent of the population) have tried methamphetamine at least once.”
Methamphetamine use can lead to several serious health concerns. If you suspect someone is using, it’s important to get them help. Meth is a highly dangerous and addictive drug and should not go undetected or untreated.
What type of drug test detects meth?
Our drug tests at Test Smartly Labs will test for methamphetamine use. Our urine tests, hair tests, saliva/oral tests and fingernail tests can all pick up traces of drug use – including methamphetamines.
How do you decide what to use? Here’s a guide:
- You need to detect use within the past several days: urine test (most common)
- A blood test can also be used, however it’s expensive
- You need to know if someone has used within the past 90 days: hair test
- You need to test for very recent use (within the past 1-24 hours): saliva test
- One bonus is this is also a non-invasive test
If you need a reliable drug testing partner, contact us.