About Drug Testing
Drug testing can be performed by testing someone’s hair, saliva, nails or urine.
At Test Smartly Labs, we offer reliable drug testing and consultation services that will get you the truth quickly and accurately.
We follow strict chain-of-custody procedures and proper collection practices.
This means your specimen integrity is intact and is carefully tracked every step of the way.
Don’t waste your time relying on do-it-yourself drug tests or using vendors whose results will not stand up in court.
At Test Smartly Labs, you can be assured our drug tests will get to the truth – and quickly.
What kind of drug test do you need?
One of the most common questions we get is, “What’s the cost of a 5-panel drug test?”
While we get it – not everyone’s an expert in drug testing – the question actually doesn’t have a simple answer.
There is not a one-size-fits-all test when it comes to drug testing.
A 5-panel test simply means a test will look for 5 specific drugs in someone’s body. Same goes with a 10-panel…
… the test will look for evidence of 10 specific drugs in someone’s body.
Before you choose a drug test, we want to work together to make sure you’re requesting the right test.
Here’s questions we will ask you:
- Do you know what drugs you’re looking for?
- What is the purpose of the test? (For example, is this a potential hire, are you needing a random screening, are you trying to determine if someone used drugs within a certain period of time, are you using this test for a court case, etc.)
- What timeframe are you looking to test? (Drug use within hours, days, months, etc.)
- Where do you need the test done? (We can collect at our office, come to you or in another lab setting)
- What is your budget for the test?
- How quickly do you need the results?
The answers to these questions will help you decide which type of drug test is best for you.
What are the types of drug tests?
There are many methods involved in testing someone for drugs. At Test Smartly Labs, here’s what we offer:
- Urine Drug Testing (instant and lab)
- Nail Drug Testing
- Saliva/Oral Fluids Drug Testing
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
Here are some of the substances we can test for:
- Marijuana (THC, Cannabis)
- Heroin (diacetylmorphine)
- Opiates (Natural and Synthetic)
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- GHB (Date Rape)
- LSD (Lyseric acid diethylamide)
- Methaqualone (Quaalude)
- Bath Salts (MDPV, 3,4-methylenedioxypyrovalerone)
- Narcotics (Schedule II & III)
- Fentanyl (Sublimaze, Duragesic)
- Suboxone (buprenorphine)
- Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- Methadone (Dolophine)
- Meperidine (Demerol)
- Oxycodone (OxyContin, Percocet)
- Morphine, Opium, Codeine
- Narcotics (Schedule IV)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Soma (carisoprodol)
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Valium (diazepam)
- Versed (midazolam)
Whether the collection is done onsite in our office or in a different location, we assure you we will follow proper protocols and testing procedures to ensure it holds up in court and can be used to make important decisions.
Privacy is important and we respect anyone who walks through our doors or interacts with our team.
Before you request a 5-panel drug test…
The 5-panel drug test has historically been an industry standard for basic pre-employment or workplace testing.
It can be an effective way to confirm suspicions that someone is using drugs.
The weakness of a 5-panel drug test is that it only deals with 5 substances.
Many drug users are turning to natural and synthetic drugs, but these are often not picked up in a 5-panel test.
What can then happen is you request a 5-panel test and it has negative results, but that doesn’t necessarily mean someone isn’t abusing drugs – they may be using drugs not picked up in the panel.
That’s why it’s critical to work with us so we can test for the substance(s) you suspect and perform the right test. We can help you:
- Analyze workplace behaviors
- Review historical workplace data
- Look for signs and symptoms of certain drug abuse
At Test Smartly Labs, we will consult with you and help you customize a drug panel. To get started, contact us.