Infidelity DNA Testing
Infidelity is one of the worst things that can happen to a relationship. If you are in a situation where you suspect your significant other is being unfaithful, it’s far better to know the truth than to keep wondering. By providing confidential infidelity DNA testing, Test Smartly Labs can give you the answers you need.
How Does It Work?
In order for us to run an infidelity DNA test, we need a sample of you or your partner’s DNA and a sample of the suspected third party’s DNA. This can be a bodily fluid sample drawn from the parties directly or found on a variety of objects, including, but not limited to,
- Used dental floss
If your sample is moist, be sure to store it in a paper bag, not plastic.
Variety Produces Accuracy
There are several tests we can run. Depending on what your needs are we can:
- Check for DNA (to ensure human origins)
- Check DNA of suspected third party sample against samples from known sources
- Determine gender
In some cases, you may not need to know who the DNA belongs to. We can also do a semen test, which will determine the presence of semen but does not test DNA.
If you need answers, let Test Smartly Labs be there to help you. Contact us today.
Information On This Topic
Understanding the Downside Risks of “At-Home” Non-Legal Paternity Tests
Everyone is well aware of the fact that genetic material comes from both parents. The mother’s and father’s genes come together to form the unique chemical which is generally known as DNA.
Advanced DNA Testing for Overall Health
Unlocking the long-lost story that literally created you- all through the power of DNA Ancestry Testing.
Amelia was unknowingly adopted at the age of three by a loving couple who was wholly dedicated to providing a happy, healthy, and safe home for their daughter.
Discovering Your Past, Learning Your History, and Uncovering your Heritage
When many people think of laboratory blood tests, they imagine making an appointment at their doctor's office, taking time off work, paying large fees, and waiting around in the lobby for who knows how long.
Am I Alone?
Sadly, infidelity is not new to humans. While estimates of how many relationships involve infidelity range from around 20% to 70%, it’s difficult to get an accurate idea because many people never find out about or are unwilling to admit to unfaithfulness.
There is some good news, as it’s also estimated that over half of marriages survive infidelity. We encourage you to seek counsel from close friends, family, or a professional to assist in you struggle.
If you’re ready to stop wondering so that you can take action and begin healing, let Test Smartly Labs give you the answers you need.
Be prepared for your DNA or Paternity Test!
- Bring Government Issued ID.
- Bring Birth Certificate for Child. If none, bring a social security card, insurance card, or something else to help support identification.
- Complete TSL Intake Form & HIPAA Disclosure.
- Provide Authorizations to Receive Results.
- Most DNA will require a Buccal Swab specimen from the mouth.
- Prenatal DNA will require a Blood Draw so you will want to by hydrated.
- Be prepared to have a photo taken of all parties being tested.
- Do not eat anything (particularly meat, vegetables and breast milk for infants) for an hour before arriving.
- You do not have to arrive together or go to the same Test Smartly. Labs Testing Center but do coordinate plans with all parties being tested.
What Are Your Hours?
- All Test Smartly Labs are open Monday through Friday, from 9am - 5pm
- The Overland Park Testing Center is also open from 9am – 1pm on Saturdays
Do We Need To Have An Appointment?
- No appointment is required to come into our labs, and all of our locations are on a walk-in basis. However, it is recommended you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing. If your situation requires special time considerations, please call us to determine if it would be better to arrange an appointment time.
Do I Need Doctors’ Orders For Testing?
- No doctors’ orders needed, we are a Direct-Access Testing Center. You are encouraged to consult your medical professional with your lab test results.
What’s The Turnaround Time For Lab Work?
- Average turnaround time is 2-5 business days depending on the complexity of the lab work. Most tests are available in 2-3 days.
Do You Need A List Of My Medications For A Drug Test?
- Per protocol, the lab techs are not allowed to receive or ask for your medications. A medical review officer or MRO, a licensed physician who specializes in toxicology, will call you and ask for your medications and your physician’s phone number if it’s detected in your sample during testing. The MRO will then call your physician to verify your medications.