Paternity Testing for Immigration

If you need to prove paternity for an immigration visa, Test Smartly Labs can help. Whether it’s your child or the alleged father that is abroad, one of you will need to be in the U.S. in order for us to help.

Typically, the U.S. Embassy or the Department of Homeland Security, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will request this test. It’s up to you who you choose to perform it, at Test Smartly Labs we’d like to help.

We’re an accredited AABB facility for immigration DNA tests.

This test can be used to prove a biological relationship on an immigrant visa application when no other legal documentation is available.

What do you need to get a paternity test for immigration?

    1. An appointment. Please call and schedule an appointment. We will follow our legal, court-admissible procedure to ensure the test is done right and sets you up for success.
    2. A collection sample. We will swab your cheek for the DNA sample. It’s quick, painless and non-invasive.
  • Additional information:
    • When you arrive, we’ll need to know all of the names of the children and adults involved in the paternity DNA test, as well as their contact information.
    • Please bring us all documents you received by the agency that told you to get the test – it will have instructions for us regarding where your results go. We must follow this exactly to ensure you have legal test results.
  1. Payment – just a reminder that this is your responsibility, the government will not cover the test.

It is your choice to make when it comes to who will perform your paternity test for your immigration visa, and Test Smartly Labs would like to help. Contact us today.